Shipping calculated at checkout.
Strong Neodymium Magnet Salvage Magnet Deep Sea Fishing Magnets Holder Pulling Mounting Pot with Ring Eyebolt
Return Policy: 30-Day Buyer Protection-Money back guarantee
- Ordinary neodymium magnets only use one side of their magnetic field to stick to metal which means they’re only using half of their available strength.
- However, if add a steel cup, the other pole of the magnet to be used increases the strength of the magnet to much higher than that of a normal neodymium magnet but also makes the other side magnetically weak.
- If the highest possible pull force is required, then neodymium cup magnets are the answer to your magnet needs
- In sunny weather, call your friends to go Treasure hunting!
- How wonderful it will be to enjoy the sunshine while enjoying the salvage from the water!
- Shape: Circular
- Material: NdFeB magnet + A3 steel + 304 stainless steel
- Color: As the picture
- MAX Vertical Pull-force
- D16mm: 5KG
- D20mm: 9KG
- D25mm: 12KG
- D32mm: 16KG
- D36mm: 25KG
- D42mm: 32KG
- D48mm: 68KG
- D60mm: 110KG
- Max Working Temperature: 80-degree centigrade